Friday, March 17, 2006

The blyton connection

Well!!! You people must have already guessed there is absolutely no connection. I was just thinking for a very very long time for a cool name for my blog and found out after quite a mind boggling morning session that my mind is too very blank for a boggling and finding of ideas. And then well I had this great idea of taking up the name of one of my favourite authors, well authoresses to be more precise. The first to strike me was Christie, but well that's too common a name and you people might not really get the author"ess" connection. What if your thoughts go as far as Christie's and Sotheby's and you start guessing on an auctioneer connection? So, to make it easier for everybody I started searching for a more easily recognizable name and then, well, our good old Enid Blyton struck me. How could I have forgotten her? All those books with which I used to live life in those ages? And all those crazy ideas about adventure on the moors and pranks in boarding schools which I just kept imagining and never ended up doing? Well, they are nostalgic moments but let me cut it short to make the blog more readable and "enjoyable". Happy reading!!!

No comments: