Monday, May 01, 2017

Y for Yeman

A conversation between me and my Mind Voice (MV)

MV: OMG! You are going to die.
Me: Huh? What happened?
MV: You just consumed poison.
Me: Wha..? When?
MV: Just now. You will replace that Mukesh fellow who comes as a warning before every movie in the cinemas.
Me: Hello! I don't have the habit of consuming tobacco or any of its ancillaries. What drivel are you driving towards?
MV: Tobacco only leads to cancer. And cancer has a cure. What you ate will lead to Yeman* knocking on your doors soonish.
Me: Dude! The only thing I had this morning was bread, with butter by the side. Are you referring to the butter? And what the hell is DBGOA?
MV: Not just any bread. You had white bread! The only evil in this world, yeah it is worse even than terrorism. You will Die By Guilt of Association, mark my words.

* Yeman is Tam for Yama

P. S. This post is the twenty fifth in the A-Z blogging challenge series for April.

No comments: